Company Name: MARATHON PETROLEUM COMPANY
Location Name: MPC Detroit MI Refinery
Location Address: 1300 South Fort Street, Detroit, MI, United States (US), 48217
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Relevant Experience Level: Entry Level (1-3 Years)
Driver’s License Required: Yes
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Hourly Non-Exempt
Shift: 12-hour Shift
Job Description: WADL TV-38 Advertising Sales
Title: Account Manager
Department: Sales Department – Clinton Township, MI
Reports to: Sales Manager
WADL TV-38 is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, dependable and personable Account Manager to sell commercial advertising time to local businesses across our advertising platforms. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, team player and thrives on success. The compensation package is commission based and allows for unlimited income potential.
- Responsible for the sales of advertising time on WADL TV-38, 910am Superstation and wadldetroit.com.
- Demonstrates selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows an Account Manager to deliver effective presentations that generate advertising sales revenue in excess of quota.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Account Manager on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- 1-2 years of sales experience in the marketing industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in with team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and suitable vehicle for this role.
Please email resume to Jamie@wadldetroit.com, or fax 586-790-3841
No phone calls please.
Job Description: Traffic Assistant (Regular, Full-Time)
WADL’s Traffic Department is seeking an individual for an immediate opportunity as a Traffic Assistant.
The Traffic Assistant is responsible for entering and maintaining the daily program logs into the Wide Orbit system.
- Enter national/local copy instructions and materials into Wide Orbit.
- Responsible for working daily log to maximize inventory and revenue as needed.
- Schedule day-to-day programming as needed.
- Update and maintain daily dub and weekly purge lists.
- Maintain daily log as needed.
- Work with Sales personnel on a daily basis to ensure the most accurate and complete instructions are entered and to inform them of any last-minute opportunities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in Traffic is preferred.
- Experience with Wide Orbit or other Traffic system a plus.
- Requires a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast paced environment is essential. Able to work overtime when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
Date Posted: October 19, 2016
Deadline: Until Filled
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org//Phone calls will not be considered or returned. WADL and Adell Broadcasting provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state, or federal law.
Partridge Creek Mall in Sterling Hts., is hiring for the holiday season, now! Check out all their listings HERE!