Residents of a west side neighborhood where a 12-year-old Detroit girl was electrocuted Wednesday are questioning why the power line she had contact with was left in disrepair. “Most of the neighbors think it would have been avoided if the city or DTE had done what they should have done in the first place,” said Carol Barker, who has lived for about 40 years in her house down the street from where the electrocution happened. ( – Joe Guillen) Click here to read the full story!


Make sure you follow us @910AMSuperstation on Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, SnapChat and Facebook!